1) What is
"Let's GO" is a ride sharing app with which you can book a ride and conveniently go to your destination for your daily commute.
2) Do I need different apps for the different categories?
No, you don’t need different app; you choose different categories when booking a ride.
3) What are the vehicle being used?
For Bike "Let's GO" have all 100 cc above Bike with good condition. For Car "Let's GO" have below categories:
- Economy Category: Cars of 1992-1999 model
- Standard Category: Cars of 2000 above model.
- Premium Category: Exclusive cars like Mercedes, BMW, Corolla Crown, Nissan xxxx, Hudai xxxx
4) Can I take different routes to my destination?
Yes, of course you can take routes that are convenient for you; the fare will be adjusted accordingly.
5) What if I cancel a ride after accepted by Bike/Car?
Yes, of course you can if you have valid reason. For several cancellations there will be a cancellation charge which will be adjusted in next ride.
6) Can I Complain against a Biker/Driver?
Yes, of course. You can complain via phone call or SMS to our 24/7 call centre.
7) Do I need to rate Biker/Driver?
We shall appreciate if you give us rating. This will help us to identify our weak points and take measure for corrections. Your rating will be reviewed vividly and incentives of Biker & Driver will depend on this.